However, I do have some useful information on how you can do a sixth grade science fair project in the most impotent and exasperating way possible, in case you are interested. (How is your Saturday going?)
- Lose the grading rubric.
- Ask your mother when the completed project is due.
- Plaintively ask your mother what your hypothesis should be.
- Sharpen fourteen pencils over the course of forty-five minutes.
- Enter an incorrect date in your data notebook.
- Start crying.
- Smack a wall.
- Go on a long walk.
- Give up.
- Repeat daily until assignment is due.
Also, here is something my six year old drew. I think it is a Playboy centerfold:
I think I'm doing a pretty good job parenting. What do you think?