Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm Over at Southern Fried Children!

Today I have invaded poor Kelly's space while she is gone on vacation. She has, out of kindness, allowed me into her lovely blog to do a little light screwing around and general lowering of the standards in her absence. Please drop by. If, for some strange reason, you have not yet discovered Southern Fried Children, please stay and read Kelly's own original work. You are in for a treat. She is unmatched in her ability to spin a tale. Un. Matched. I am not screwing around when I say this.

I never screw around.

Except at work. If you want to know more about that, head over to Kelly's.




2 comments:

  1. I'm off to read. And I agree with you about Kelly's blog. It's definitely blogroll-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way! :0)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it keeps fairies alive.

Don't forget to choose "subscribe by email" to receive follow-up comments. I almost always reply to comments, and you wouldn't want to miss that. It's all part of saving the fairies.

My Zimbio
Creative Commons License
Faith in Ambiguity by Tara Adams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License