Monday, December 26, 2011

Clearly my dog has been talking to door to door Mormons.

Today's #ReverbBroads11 prompt: Silent Sunday. Just post a picture that represents your day.
(Sorry, I may have mentioned I don't follow directions especially well.)

Clearly my dog has been talking to door to door Mormons because somebody told him it was Christmas and yesterday morning he was bouncing up and down like some sort of forty pound donkey-eared Mexican Jumping bean and making it impossible for my mother to get her camera set up.

He didn't even seem disappointed that he didn't have a stocking to open. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, it keeps fairies alive.

Don't forget to choose "subscribe by email" to receive follow-up comments. I almost always reply to comments, and you wouldn't want to miss that. It's all part of saving the fairies.

My Zimbio
Creative Commons License
Faith in Ambiguity by Tara Adams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License