Monday, December 26, 2011

Robocalls from David Sedaris?

Would it be totally irritating if I participated in National Blog Posting Month in January after having already done ReverbBroads during the second half of December? The only requirement is that you are supposed to post something to your own blog daily. You can use a prompt, or not. I think it might be worthwhile to keep up the daily writing habit I have almost developed, especially in the absence of a particular prompt. It might even be fun for you.

Or it might be like getting daily Robocalls from David Sedaris when he has been up all night and has forgotten how to use punctuation.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You should write daily and I'll read when I can and read more than one at a time.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it keeps fairies alive.

Don't forget to choose "subscribe by email" to receive follow-up comments. I almost always reply to comments, and you wouldn't want to miss that. It's all part of saving the fairies.

My Zimbio
Creative Commons License
Faith in Ambiguity by Tara Adams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License